Go Big Blue Junk Removal is here to help with your carpet removal project!
Go Big Blue Junk Removal is at your service when you’ve got old carpets that need to go out the door. That brand new carpet you once had turned color with wear and tear. Maybe it’s full of dirt or coffee stains, or you’ve decided it’s just plain ugly. No matter the reason, we’re here to remove it!
We quickly remove your carpets by pulling them up and hauling them to our truck. From there, we’ll take the carpet to the dump. It’s no longer your problem!
How Carpet Removal Works
It’s easy to remove an old carpet when Go Big Blue is on your side. We make a lengthy process seem like a quick chore when we’re at work, saving you the time and strain of doing arduous do-it-yourself work. We understand your schedule’s packed already!
- We bring proper safety equipment, like gloves and masks, to prepare for any potential hazards.
- After checking out the carpet in question, we start at a corner and start stripping it from the floor.
- Once all the carpet’s been pulled up, we can cut it into manageable, hauler-friendly pieces.
- From there, we’ll load it onto our truck, then check for any troublesome tack strips that might need to go.
If carpet removal is part of a larger deconstruction project, then check out our demolition services, too!
Our Team Values You
Our top priority when providing carpet removal services, along with any of our other junk removal services, is the client. We want you to be satisfied so you can tell your friends and family what a good job we did. That’s why we work hard to achieve this goal.
We’re not happy until you are!
- We treat you like a friend, because anyone in our community is a neighbor to us. Let’s get to know each other!
- Our team makes a point of being on time and completing the work on time, too. Nobody likes waiting around, after all.
- As perhaps the most important way of satisfying our clients, we offer fair, affordable, upfront prices you’ll love.
Carpet Removal Cost
We remove carpets for a fair price.
- Cost estimates. You can get an idea of our prices well ahead of time by calling and requesting an over-the-phone cost estimate.
- Upfront quotes. On your appointment day, we’ll always give you our final price for the job before we start working.
- On your approval. You must approve our quote before we begin the job. Once you do, the price is locked in.
- No hidden fees. “Locked in” means exactly that. We won’t raise our initial offer during the appointment.
Schedule an Appointment
Book Online or Over the Phone
- Booking online is an easy, fast option for computer and phone users.
- Claim an appointment in a few clicks, including our same-day and next-day offerings.
- Then, add your contact info, tell us about the carpet, and submit the form!
- Of course, you can also call (859) 297-5865 for live assistance. We’re here to help!
Carpet Removal in Central Kentucky
From our home base in Nicholasville, KY, we’re heading out in our truck each and every day to assist new clients, and all of those appointments are special challenges for us to take on. It’s not just about hauling away junk. It’s also about making a difference for our customers by providing the excellent service our community deserves.
Are you a veteran or a first responder in our community? We appreciate what you do, and we want to show this by offering you a special discount on our services. Let us know while booking, and we’ll treat you to a lower price. Our pleasure!
SAVE $20! When You Book Online (Except Minimum Load)
Local Junk Removal & Hauling Services
Just Call 561-316-8668 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for Your Instant Services Quote Today!