When you need mattress removal in Central Kentucky, call the trusted pros at Go Big Blue Junk Removal!
with Go Big Blue
Go Big Blue Junk Removal takes all the frustration out of mattress removal! Our mattress pickup is full-service, so you don’t need to worry about a thing. Leave it in your bedroom, garage, or basement, and let us do the heavy lifting. We’ll bring everything we need to get rid of an old mattress, including our experienced team. We have the knowledge and muscle to get rid of an old mattress wherever it is. Doorways, stairs, and halls are no problem for us. Once it’s loaded, we’ll also handle the mattress disposal or take it to a mattress recycle center.
Mattress Removal Made Easy
When we remove an old mattress, you can count on a straightforward process. All you need to do is show us what you want removed, then we can get started.
- Quote. First, we’ll give you an upfront quote depending on the size and number of mattresses.
- Lift. Next, we can get to work with your approval. Our bed removal service is done carefully, so your walls, floors, and door frames are protected.
- Haul. After everything is loaded, we’ll settle the bill and head out. We recycle and dispose of everything for you.
Cost to Remove Mattresses
When you trust Go Big Blue for your mattress haul away, you get the full-service treatment for a fair price.
- All-Inclusive. Our prices are based on the amount of junk you have. All labor and disposal fees are included with no hidden fees.
- Responsible Disposal. While you could schedule your residential trash service to take away a mattress, calling us instead can save your mattress from the dump.
- Giving Back. As a veteran-owned business, we give back to fellow veterans and first responders by offering a discount on all services.
Mattresses We Remove
Bed Frames and Bases
ITEMS WE TAKE
- Wood Furniture
HOW IT WORKS
Schedule an Appointment
We’re here for you 8am-5pm Monday-Friday and 9am-5pm on Saturdays.
We Haul It All
We’ll haul all your junk, so you can relax while we do all the hard work.
Loading and Hauling
We’ll load our trucks, then be out of your way. All junk is sorted for recycling, donation, or disposal.